Miss the AGM but want to know what WGRC are doing or have done. Here are photos of the presentation to keep you up to date.
Discussions with those who attended detailed
1. Keep the Awards party in November. People like a posh night out, to get dressed up etc It’s not just for those who are winning an award, it’s an excuse for a good night out.
2. Also would attend a more casual night, jeans as dress code, buffet and a disco / band
3. Want talks from equine professionals and Danni Olding was suggested.
4. Competitors should pay the pre entry fee at the time of putting their name forward to prevent people changing their minds. This can then be refunded by reducing the entry fee for the competition.
5. A mixed discipline camp is wanted, and Stonar is liked but in July not August.
The audience On the night had the opportunity to give ideas etc on slips of paper which will be reviewed at the next Committee meeting. People also detailed which events they would help out at, so those who didn’t attend, we would love to know your preference.
If you have comments on the above or from the presentation, please do put your comments forward either on this post or by PM to Jo Howse. Without your ideas etc we cannot plan successful events.